Advertising ideas come in several flavors:
If you own a small business, your "advertising idea" might be a postcard mailer, a radio or TV spot, perhaps AdWords text ads or a print ad in the local newspaper. That's media.
If you are a copywriter or an art director at a multinational ad agency then the term "advertising idea" means something quite different.
You get paid to think conceptually, so your "ad idea" might be a vivid metaphor to position the product in a crowded market.
Or a sketch of a memorable brand character.
Or perhaps a compelling direct response offer. Those are creative concepts. And that's what we feature here.
- Traditional Media, including email, websites, TV commercials, direct response TV and infomercials, newspaper, direct mail, tweets, video, a facebook page or Google AdWords text ads.
- Strategic advertising concepts such as > branding, > positioning or > direct response.
- Tactical concepts or > advertising techniques such as dramatic conflict, problem / solution, or sex.
- Creative Media is all about communicating in unexpected ways or unexpected places. The world is your stage. And imagination is your tool. > See creative media.
- AdCracker creative products are used in over 100 countries by thousands of creative professionals for advanced training and concept development.
- It's free. Worth twice the price. And packed with priceless ideas.10 most popular pages today: