Brand image, or brand identity, consists of a set of visuals, icons and symbols that identify and characterize the brand.
Those symbols can include the following:
- Color scheme
- The layout and look of print, TV, and other media
- Ambient interior icons: A fresh-daily bowl of apples in every office
- Ambient exterior icons: Giant pink piggy banks
- Convention booth
- Photographic style
- Vehicle graphics: Car / Van / Truck / Plane / Bicycles /
- Interior office design
- Architectural style
You can also create a brand character to add a human dimension to the more "corporate" visual identifiers
Keep in mind that visual identity is just one aspect of a brand.
- It's free. Worth twice the price. And packed with priceless ideas.10 most popular pages today: