AdCracker is the world's leading publisher of templates, workshops and instructional media for creative briefs.
Get instant online access to all professional briefs - with examples, workshops and slideshows - on every Creative Director multimedia set.
> Click to get Creative Brief set
via instant online access
Each Creative Brief set gives you:
- A creative brief template, in multiple file formats, for easy editing. This simple template is based on the classic agency brief. It comes in .doc, .pages. .pdf, and .rtf formats. With it you can create customized briefs for your shop and clients, based on the following specialized creative briefs you get on PDF:
- Basic Creative Brief to answer the five questions you must understand for every client, every project, every campaign.
- Classic Agency Brief for broadcast, print and digital projects from your existing clients.
- Advanced Brief for new business pitches, new product launches, and new campaigns. Popular with strategic planners. Excellent for uncovering consumer insights.
- Design Genius Brief covers the visual as well as the conceptual aspects of design. Take your design skills to a new level.
- Small Business Brief for local, B2B and B2C companies with small advertising budgets. Call it a Smart Business Brief.
- Social Media Brief for social engagement campaigns on blogs, Facebook or Twitter. Asks all the right questions.
- Long Format Brief for Web sites, brochures or videos - covers everything from keywords to structure.
- Direct Response Brief for campaigns to trigger clicks, visits, calls and orders. For both digital and traditional media.
- Quick Brief for small design or "change" projects with tight deadlines. This popular brief prevents mistakes and saves money.
AdCracker workshops, slideshows, templates and creative briefs are copyrighted
and used daily by ad agencies, marcom groups, freelancers, and design shops from Singapore to San Diego.
> Click to evaluate a Creative Director set -
the fastest way to master advanced creative skills.
+ A complete set of creative briefs, templates and samples - plus DIY workshops and 3 ways to get consumer insights.
+ 60 powerful strategic and tactical creative techniques - plus 100s of unconventional media examples.
+ 1000s of TV, print, digital and social media ads - plus gigs of content to cure the creative blahs.