AdCracker is the world's leading publisher of templates, workshops and instructional media for creative briefs.
You can download all 9 professional briefs - with examples and a multimedia slideshow - right now with the AdCracker Creative Brief set.
> Click to get: Creative Brief set via digital download
Each Creative Brief set gives you:
- A creative brief template, in multiple file formats, for easy editing. This simple template is based on the classic agency brief. It comes in .doc, .pages. .pdf, and .rtf formats. With it you can create customized briefs for your shop and clients, based on the following specialized creative briefs you get on PDF:
- Basic Creative Brief to answer the five questions you must understand for every client, every project, every campaign.
- Classic Agency Brief for broadcast, print and digital projects from your existing clients.
- Advanced Brief for new business pitches, new product launches, and new campaigns. Popular with strategic planners. Excellent for uncovering consumer insights.
- Design Genius Brief covers the visual as well as the conceptual aspects of design. Take your design skills to a new level.
- Small Business Brief for local, B2B and B2C companies with small advertising budgets. Call it a Smart Business Brief.
- Social Media Brief for social engagement campaigns on blogs, Facebook or Twitter. Asks all the right questions.
- Long Format Brief for Web sites, brochures or videos - covers everything from keywords to structure.
- Direct Response Brief for campaigns to trigger clicks, visits, calls and orders. For both digital and traditional media.
- Quick Brief for small design or "change" projects with tight deadlines. This popular brief prevents mistakes and saves money.
Each set also includes:
- Instructional slideshow: How to Write A Creative Brief
- Supporting creative brief examples.
- Tips to Beautiful Creative Briefs.
> Click to get: Creative Brief Workshop via
Creative Manager online or USB Flash drive.
- Takes you step by step through the process of writing a creative brief.
Includes handouts, creative activities, and examples.
- The least expensive training option available anywhere.
- The #1 choice of freelancers, ad agencies and marcom teams worldwide.
> Click to get newsletter: Advanced Creative Skills
- It's free. Worth twice the price. And packed with priceless ideas.