AdCracker is the world's leading publisher of templates, workshops and instructional media for creative briefs.
Get instant online access to all 9 professional templates, workshops and slideshow as follows:
Creative brief template, in multiple file formats, for easy editing. This template is based on the classic agency brief. It comes in .doc, .pages. .pdf, and .rtf formats. And with it you can cut and paste questions from the specialized briefs to create customized briefs for your shop and clients.
- Basic Creative Brief to answer the five questions you must understand for every client, every project, every campaign.
- "Classic" Agency Brief for broadcast, print and digital projects from your existing clients.
- Advanced Brief for new business pitches, new product launches, and new campaigns. Popular with strategic planners. Excellent for uncovering consumer insights.
- Design Genius Brief covers the visual as well as the conceptual aspects of design. Take your design skills to a new level.
- Small Business Brief for local, B2B and B2C companies with small advertising budgets. Call it a Smart Business Brief.
- Social Media Brief for social engagement campaigns on blogs, Facebook or Twitter. Asks all the right questions.
- Long Format Brief for Web sites, brochures or videos - covers everything from keywords to structure.
- Direct Response Brief for campaigns to trigger clicks, visits, calls and orders. For both digital and traditional media.
- Quick Brief for small design or "change" projects with tight deadlines. This popular brief prevents mistakes and saves money.
Both products include:
- Full-length instructional slideshow: How to Write A Creative Brief
- Supporting examples.
- Article: 10 Tips to Beautiful Creative Briefs.
All specialized briefs on the Creative Director set are downloadable in .doc, .pages, .rtf, and .pdf formats.
- All of the above from Creative Director set and PDF.
- Plus the 6 part multimedia workshop: Advanced Creative Briefs.
This workshop takes you step by step through the process of writing a creative brief. Includes handouts, creative activities, and examples in a slideshow format with video. Available on USB Flash drive and instant online access.
You might also like:
- It's free. Worth twice the price. And packed with priceless ideas.10 most popular pages today: