The 2016 Creative set shows you step-by-step how to write briefs, create brands and drive sales with creative advertising techniques.
Used worldwide by freelancers, educators and creative teams at every major international ad agency - it's the fastest way to enhance your "Big Idea" skills.
Here's what you get:
The 4 part Creative Brief slideshow and activity book.
Part 1 - Why A Creative Brief?
Part 2 - How to Collect Information, Extract Insights
Part 3 - How To Write A Classic Creative Brief
Part 4 - Advanced Brief Writing Tips
The slideshows are designed for projector or computer screen presentations to groups. You can also view them individually on any laptop or desktop, on any PC or Mac. They use the latest Adobe Presenter technology, similar to Keynote or PowerPoint.
You can click through the slideshows for ideas, insights and inspiration. Or use the workshop activity book (below) to craft a brief from start to finish.
The workshop section also includes activity books for every major concept development skill - the "Big Idea" skills that win new biz and earn big paychecks.
> How To Find Insights & Write Creative Briefs
> How To Create & Characterize A Brand
> How To Get Clicks, Calls and Cash With Direct Response
> How To Define A Competitive Positioning Strategy
+ Plus workshop activity books for Creative Media, as well as Dramatic and Persuasive creative techniques.
- You can use the activity books to create complete campaigns - from start to finish - with concepts, copy and visual sketches. Or focus on a single skill set. See "Workshop details" at the bottom of this page for more features and benefits.
You get a Creative Inspiration set with thousands of traditional, digital and social media advertisements.
- Features contemporary TV, print and digital ads that embody the best branding, direct response and creative techniques.
- Ads are in "click-next" albums for easy navigation. TV and video are .mp4. All raw image and video files are accessible on the Flash drive.
- Includes albums with case studies, social media and ambient ads. Plus two specialty albums with TV commercials - an invaluable collection if you work with stories or video.
You get instant online access to a complete set
creative briefs, templates and samples - including:
- A simple, editable creative brief template in .doc, .pages, .pdf, and .rtf formats.
- 9 specialized creative briefs, plus sample briefs and pro tips on .pdf.
- A multimedia slideshows, "How to write a creative brief" which includes sample TV commercials and ads.
- 3 ways to discover consumer insights. Plus, you'll learn how to create vivid personas that bring the audience to life as a Larry or a Linda.
You get everything you need to build brands and drive sales with strategic advertising ideas.
The focus here is HOW TO and WHAT WORKS.
- Individual sections cover each strategic creative tool - from branding to positioning, direct response to unconventional media.
- Includes the top 10 branding techniques, top 10 positioning strategies and top 10 direct response offers.
- Each section features live examples from contemporary creative campaigns.
You get gigs of tools to cure the creative blahs.
Even the best writers and designers have brain dead days. So here are some tools when that happens to you.
- Classic and contemporary creative techniques. The best copy and design techniques to attract attention, engage minds, trigger emotion, and change what people think.
- Professional practices: How to creative an advertising plan. How to create a communications strategy. How to pitch & win new business.
- A full-featured iConceptor: a proprietary digital tool to stimulate your create juices and help you create ad ideas. Great way to get started on a new project.
You also get an instant online access account,
so you can get it all, right now.
- Your Creative Director online account has exactly the same content as the Creative Director set. And you will get account activation info via a link at the bottom of your email receipt.
Ships on a high capacity Flash drive. In a lightweight brushed metal case.
- Your Creative Director set ships via FedEx Priority Air for international orders, and USPS Priority Mail for US orders. (Yes, we would prefer a digital download, but there's just too much data to transmit reliably worldwide.)
- All content on the Creative Director set ships on one super-fast, high capacity, PC / Mac compatible USB Flash drive.
Order Today. Or Tonight. We process orders 24/7.
New Creative set
+ Free Shipping, USA
+ Free Creative Director online account
+ Free Creative Brief set
An email receipt is sent the instant you place your order. That email receipt has a link to activate your online account. The link is located near the bottom of the email, with the text: "Click this URL for downloads ..."
Workshop Details: Real world. Real results.
The workshops and activities are based on the creative development process at an international ad agency. They use exactly the same material used in the five star rated Live! Creative Workshops presented by Steve McNamara.
- The workshops contain proprietary information on direct response and branding techniques. So you'll get rare insights into the creative development process, from initial strategy through creative briefs to the techniques that work best.
- The workshops are an excellent value for real-world, professional training. The cost is a fraction - a small fraction - of comparable seminars or classes. And they work just as well for large groups as for individuals.
The workshops make excellent educational presentations to clients, prospects and local business organizations. Teach to sell. Raise your profile. Win new business.
- Present "Lunch & Learn" seminars. Your place or the client's conference room. This is a proven way to get more business from current clients.
- Co-sponsor a seminar with your local ad club or chamber of commerce. As both an educational event and a way to recruit new members.
- Conduct a campaign development day. Each activity book takes you step-by-step through the creative process. In the end you'll have a complete campaign - or three - and scores of individual ads. This process works for individuals or teams.
Agencies such as Ogilvy, Publicis and JWT use the Creative Brief presentations to conduct one-day staff development workshops. For the price, it's the best professional training program on the planet.
There are many ways to use the workshops, and you'll use them for many years to come. You can train your team. Kick-start brainstorming sessions. And learn a trick or 20 yourself.
- AdCracker creates digital training and concept development tools.
- We've been in business on the Internet since 2001.
- Today, AdCracker products are used worldwide by thousands of freelancers, creative teams and educators to create ideas and learn advanced creative skills.
Creative Director set
+ Free Shipping, USA
+ Free Creative Director online
+ Free Creative Brief set
All AdCracker products
AdCracker workshops and digital products
are used worldwide by creative teams, freelancers and educators.