The Creative Manager set - CMS20 - is the fastest way for creative teams and individuals to develop advanced creative skills.
It features 3 creative training and concept development workshops. And it's packed with digital tools to flick a switch on your next concept, copy or design idea.
Which is why Creative Manager sets are used by creative teams, freelancers and educators from San Diego to Singapore.
Here's how it works:
You get 3 workshops to enhance your
creative skills, quickly.
Workshop # 1 Advanced creative briefs & consumer insights
Workshop # 2 Strategic concept development, branding to direct
Workshop # 3 Persuasive copywriting & creative techniques
Each workshop module has about 6 sections. And each section has handouts, creative activities, and a slideshow.
- The slideshows are designed for projector or computer screen presentations to groups. You can also view them individually on any laptop or desktop, PC or Mac.
- You can use the hand-out activities to create complete campaigns - from start to finish - with concepts, copy and visual sketches. Or you can simply click through the slideshows for insights and inspiration.
- See "Workshop facts and features" at the bottom of this page for more features.
Real world. Real insights. Real results
The workshops are based on the creative development process at an international ad agency, and are exactly the same presentations used in the five star rated Live! Creative Workshops presented by Steve McNamara.
The workshops contain proprietary information on direct response and branding techniques. So you'll get rare insights into the creative development process ... from initial strategy through creative briefs to the techniques that work best.
- The Creative Manager workshops are an excellent value for real-world, professional training. The cost is a fraction - a small fraction - of comparable seminars or classes. And they work just as well for large groups as for individuals.
- See "Workshop facts and features" at the bottom of this page for more benefits.
You'll also get a set of tools to create ads and ideas, faster and bolder than ever. Here are some examples:
You get a complete set of creative briefs.
Plus, 3 DIY ways to get consumer insights.
The creative brief set includes 9 creative briefs, plus templates, pro tips, and the multimedia slideshow, "How to write a beautiful creative brief."
- All briefs are available in .doc, .pages, .pdf, and .rtf formats.
- There is also a complete section on consumer insights, detailed down to the questions you should ask of clients and customers. Plus, you'll see how to create Personas that bring the audience to life as a Larry or a Linda.
You get a Creative Inspiration set with 5 volumes of traditional, digital and social media ads.
- The example TV, print and digital ads represent the best in branding, direct response and creative techniques ... perfect to trigger effective ideas.
- There's a special album featuring case studies, integrated campaigns and ambient ads.
- The ads are in easy-to-navigate albums, in high quality .mp4 digital video and jpeg. All raw image and video files are accessible on the Flash drive.
You get everything you need to build brands and drive sales with strategic advertising ideas. Seriously.
The focus of this section is HOW TO and WHAT WORKS.
- Individual sections cover each strategic creative tool - from branding to positioning, direct response to creative media.
- Includes the top 10 branding techniques, top 10 positioning strategies and top 10 direct response offers.
- And each section features live examples from contemporary creative campaigns.
You get 60 contemporary creative techniques
you can put to use, like right now.
- The new CMS20 features a freshly updated collection of techniques to attract attention, engage minds, trigger emotion, and change what people think.
- You'll find the most effective approaches in every major creative category, from dramatic to persuasive techniques.
- You'll also find 100s of examples ads in TV, email, print, digital and social media.
You get lots of extras.
Your Creative Manager set includes a section packed with extra's content. You'll find ways to create better ideas, ways to pitch and win new business, and ways to develop communication strategies.
- You will also find a full-featured iConceptor - a digital tool to stimulate your create juices and help you create ad ideas. It's like a creative partner who always has great ideas.
You also get an instant online access account. And you can get it in about 2 minutes.
- Your Creative Manager online account has exactly the same content as the Creative Manager set. It covers up to 30 users for a full year. And you can get it instantly via a link at the bottom of your email receipt.
A high capacity Flash drive. In a lightweight brushed metal case. And wholesale shipping rates.
- We get FedEx's lowest wholesale international rates, and pass those rates directly to you. For domestic orders you pay our cost - no markup - for USPS Priority Mail.
- All content on the Creative Manager and Creative Director sets ships on one super-fast, 8 gigabyte, PC / Mac compatible Flash drive.
Order Today. Or Tonight. We process orders 24/7.
New Creative Manager set $88
+ Free Creative Manager online
+ Free Creative Director set
+ Free Creative Brief set
An email receipt is sent the instant you place your order. That email receipt has a link to activate your online account. The link is located near the bottom of the email, with the text: "Click this URL for downloads ..."
Special offers and currently included extras
> Educational pricing for qualified students and instructors.
+ A Creative Inspiration set is currently included free.
+ A Creative Manager online account is currently included free.
+ A Creative Director set is currently included free
+ A Creative Brief set is currently included free.
All special offers, including educational prices, are subject to change without notice.
The multimedia workshops make excellent educational presentations to clients, prospects and local business organizations. Teach to sell. Raise your profile. Win new business.
- Present "Lunch & Learn" seminars. Your place or the client's conference room. This is a proven way to get more business from current clients.
- Co-sponsor a seminar with your local ad club or chamber of commerce. As both an educational event and a way to recruit new members.
- Conduct a campaign development day. Each module takes you step-by-step through the creative process. In the end you'll have a complete campaign - or three - and scores of individual ads. This process works for individuals or teams.
Agencies such as Ogilvy, Publicis and JWT use the presentations to conduct
one-day staff development workshops. For the price, it's the best professional training program on the planet.
There are many ways to use the Creative Manager multimedia presentations, and you'll use them for many years to come. You can train your team. Kick-start brainstorming sessions. And learn a trick or 20 yourself.
Workshop facts and features
- Creative Manager is similar to the AdCracker.com website. It contains video, but it is not a DVD. And it works on any PC or Mac, desktop or laptop.
- The multimedia workshops are the same five-star rated presentations made to the American Marketing Association, MarketingProfs.com as well as a variety of in-house creative and marketing teams.
- All participants receive a professional achievement certificate. Details and links in your order confirmation email.
- The slideshows use the latest Keynote / Powerpoint / Adobe Presenter technology that includes video and full-screen playback options.
- You, or your team, can work at your own pace, with activities for all skill levels, from novice to pro.
- The workshops feature both B2B and B2C example ads and campaigns. They also cover companies that started small and grew to major international brands, such as Apple and Nike.
Workshop #1: Advanced Creative Briefs and Consumer Insights.
6 sections. 228 slides and video + activities and handouts on PDFs.
Learn how to write briefs that meet the standards of an international ad agency. This presentation covers basic to advanced briefing practices, and includes contemporary ways to capture consumer insights and understand purchasing behavior.
This presentation includes a section on specialized briefs for direct response, social media, and long format projects such as websites, video and brochures.
Workshop #2: Strategic concept development: branding, positioning and direct
6 sections. 339 slides and video + activities and handouts on PDFs.
Learn step-by-step how to craft branding, positioning and direct response concepts that can generate the most income for your company or clients.
This workshop also includes a section on the creative use of media with 50 examples of the best guerilla marketing and social media ideas from around the world.
Workshop #3: Persuasive Writing and Creative Techniques.
5 sections. 535 slides and video + activities and handouts on PDFs.
Learn the concept, copy and design techniques that work best to attract attention, evoke emotion and trigger action.
This five-part presentation features current TV, print and digital media examples in over 50 categories, including dramatic conflict, creative characters, and competitive comparison ads. Examples include print, TV, digital and social media communications.
All workshops are subject to revision or substantial change without notice.
- AdCracker creates digital training and concept development tools.
- We've been in business on the Internet since 2001.
- Today, AdCracker products are used worldwide by thousands of freelancers, creative teams and educators to create ideas and learn advanced creative skills.
Creative Manager set $88
+ Free Creative Manager online
+ Free Creative Director set
+ Free Creative Brief set
All AdCracker products
AdCracker workshops and digital products
are used worldwide by creative teams, freelancers and educators.
> Educational pricing for students and instructors.
> Slideshow: How to use AdCracker.
> Live! Creative workshops.