The AdCracker Inspiration Annual recognizes outstanding creativity in persuasive communications, worldwide.
Nominations are judged on excellence in
3) direct response, and
4) creative use of media, including social media.
There is no charge, no fees to nominate your work.
Finalists are included in the AdCracker Annual of Best Advertising Ideas Worldwide as well as the Creative Inspiration set, along with a credit line.
Standard categories, consumer and business:
- Print ads, newspaper and magazine
- Direct response TVCs & infomercials
- TV commercials
- Web & Internet ads
- Media / Social Media
Special categories: Creative briefs, books, blogs, podcasts, websites, news shows and commentary are eligible for Special AdCracker Awards.
Deadline: January 1 for communications published within the preceding 12 months.
It's easy, and free, to nominate your work:
- All material must be submitted via email or on a CD.
- Print ads and email examples should be high res jpegs, at least 600 pixels wide.
- TVCs, video blogs or news shows can be either PAL or NTSC, preferably high quality MPEG or Flash format.
- Flash ads should be in their original SWF or FLV format.
- All nominations become the property of AdCracker for publication, critique and analysis, and may be published with or without attribution.
- One submission - one ad - per email, please.
- We are unable to return samples.
- We require a pool of at least 100 finalists in a category to present that category for voting.
New this year - Send submissions to: AdCrackerAnnual (at) gmail.com
Subject line: Annual nomination
Include a note in your email with:
1) A brief description of how the ad works, such as:
What techniques it uses to engage and persuade.
How it position the service or product.
How it builds the brand.
How it drives sales with direct response techniques.
2) Your name, company, and relation to the project:
3) Your full contact info: email, phone and mailing address.
4) Optional supplementary information, such as the creative brief or the results of the campaign.
We may contact you for more information if your nomination passes the first stage of our selection process.