Every company, every product or service, has a story.
That story might be as short as three paragraphs for a local bank, or noodle shop or web developer.
Or that story might be as long as a book or documentary film for The Disney Company, Apple or The Ford Motor Company.
Short or long, here are some places to find brand stories.
- History of the company, how it started, why it started, how it has evolved over time.
- The founder or owner - an individual or family.
- How and where the product is made - the design, manufacturing and distribution of the products.
- How the service is delivered - the people, training and expertise.
Creative tip: The story, whether long or short, must be expressed in a way that is beneficial or interesting to the audience. The brand story can be part resume, part fact sheet, part personality profile or part history. But it must be 100% of benefit or interest to the audience.
- All 10 creative branding techniques.
- The 3 essential ingredients of world-class branding campaigns.
- Over 150 example branding ads in digital, traditional and social media.
- Plus, complete branding campaigns from leading technology, finance, health and beauty brands.
Advanced Creative Skills Newsletter
- It's free. Worth twice the price. And packed with priceless ideas. Check your inbox to confirm.