This is branding for creative people - for those of you who bring brands to life in traditional, video, digital or social media.
Every company has a brand, by design or by default.
And every company - big or small - can define and express their brand to enhance sales, profits and the value of the company. Here are some tools to do exactly that.
> A Brand Definition. And a brand development checklist to define your brand.
> How to create brand characters. Technique #3
> How to find and define the brand's personality. Technique #5
> How to write and present your brand's story Technique #6
> How to dress your brand: visual identity. Technique #9
> Brand Album: Featuring TV, social media and digital ads that exemplify effective branding techniques.
Above: This TV commercial uses a brand character and music to reinforce visual recognition and the brand message: Energizer batteries just keep going and going and going.
- All 10 creative branding techniques.
- The 3 essential ingredients of world-class branding campaigns.
- Over 150 example ads in digital, traditional and social media.
- Plus, complete branding campaigns from leading technology, finance, health and beauty brands.
Advanced Creative Skills Newsletter
- It's free. Worth twice the price. And packed with priceless ideas. Check your inbox to confirm.